Lake Time

Lake Time
Okiboji 7/2011

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday, June 30, 2011....Long run # 2 done

Well on the backside of a 48 hour shift here at the fire department.  Not a bad night a few trauma's here and there and got to see Engine 4 a couple of times.

Up at 0315 for some coffee and pre run snack.  Then to the treadmill I ventured.  Today brought a long run and it actually went better than expected. 

Total time was 1:50 and that brought me 14.4 miles.  Hit all paces but really struggled with the last 15 min MP so I broke it into three 5 minute intervals with 1 min of EP and nailed them. 

There will be some serious stretching and rolling today to get me ready for the 4 hour bike with FTP's and a brick run on Friday.

On another note my race weight for 9/11/11 is 145.  Currently handing around 153-155.  Can't seem to eat enought by metabolism is out of control.  Lots of protein today after yesterday's day/night of crap.

Have a great day.

No comments: