Lake Time

Lake Time
Okiboji 7/2011

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Station day.....

After a very hard 3 days I decided to sleep in a little and get a run in here at the station. 
Slept horrible last night just tossed and turned and I know I seen every hour on the clock until I got up at 0500 for some coffee, shave, and shower.

Today at the station I ran a very easy 16 miles so I am still on the path for my big bike and big run week.  Goal is to log 400 miles in 7 days and 60 miles of running.  Note I am taking Friday off however to have halfway decent legs for a tri I am competing in this Saturday in Okiboji, IA.

Looking forward to getting away for a few days, spending time with family and friends, and training in a different part of the state and seeing new sights.  Alison has been packing, baking yummies, and getting everything rounded up so we can leave at a decent time tomorrow.

Got and email from one of my coaches from Endurance Nation and it sounds like our Wisc Tri Camp that takes place on the bike and run course of Ironman Wisconsin now has 125 participants.  So that will be a great weekend of training and meeting new peeps. 

Once again bed time early here at the station and pray for safety tonight and some zzzzzzzzzz's.

Train smart, be safe, and have fun.

As always if you haven't checked out Endurance Nation you should give them a look here:
http://members.endurancenation.us/UserLogin/tabid/95/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2fCommunity%2fNewDashboard%2ftabid%2f182%2fDefault.aspx

If you are looking for a local coach that can spend time with you then you need to check out: Thrive Multisport here:
https://sites.google.com/a/thrivemultisport.com/number2/

If you are looking for a local running/Tri club that has a great family involvement, great sponsors, and great discounts then you need to check out the aTc (Altoona Tri Club) here:
http://www.bing.com/search?q=altoona+triathlon+club&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE8SRC&adlt=strict

No comments: