Lake Time

Lake Time
Okiboji 7/2011

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long Run # 5 done!!!!

Well after working 12 hours of a time trade at the firehouse and getting 2 hours of sleep I decided that I had better knock out my long run for the day or it wasn't going to get done.  BTW you owe me Sposeto!!!


Workout today was:


WU: 30' @ z1/LRP
MS: 
  • 3 x 8' (4') @ z3 / HMP-Pace is 6:55
  • 45' @ z1 / LRP---Pace is 8:50
  • 20' @ z2 / MP----Pace is 7:19
CD: 5' easy jogging / walking.

After yesterdays VO2 max work I had some left knee pain but today's run faired me well.  Ended up at 15.26 miles in 120 minutes (2hours). 


Since Sunday I have now logged 38 miles with Friday and Saturday left to run.


Getting excited for Saturday cause I will be hopefully be logging my first ever century ride followed by a 30 minute brick run. Getting up at 4 am and hitting it then meeting some members from our local tri club and finishing off the last 1.5-2 hours of riding.  Trying to find the ride tri shorts to ride in.  So far the most comfortable is my K-Swiss bibs.  Need to fiqure it out my Wisc.  

Post recovery drink I am using is:  ARM from Max Muscle.  Info below:

Now feet up watching the tour.  

Sending prompts out to Endurance Nation for the coaching this season.  Please check them out here:



Check out our local tri club...aTc (Altoona Tri Club)

Looking for a local coach who wil spend time with you and explain things in detail...Check out coach Bernie at Thrive Multisport LLC below:


No comments: