Lake Time

Lake Time
Okiboji 7/2011

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday, Sept 8, 2011....Madison

Well after biking 20 minutes, lifting biceps, triceps, swimming 1000 yards (all pulled), 60 minutes of intense PT, and mowing the yard I was headed to Madison.  How bitter sweet it would be.

After about 4 hours on the road I arrived in Madison at the Monona Terrace Hilton.  We have a Lake side view and a perfect peak at T1.

After getting settled I headed down to see if I could get registered and I missed it by 15 minutes.  So tomorrow at 0900 I am going to get registered.  The only reason I am still registering is so I can sign up for the race in 2012.

I am meeting the team in the am and swimming the lake x 2 and then headed to the 4 Keys talk at 1000.  I am then meeting with the computrainer dude and waiting for my wife and daughters arrival later in the eveing.

This evening I met up with a few of the team mates and had dinner and drinks.  Always good to talk with the coach and team mates.

Now in the room watching the opening game of football.  Go Saints!!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow to see the newest of the new for 2012.  Hoping not to spend too much money but need to be ready for 2012.  I have already spotted some bibs and arm warmers.

Well enjoy the night.

No comments: