Lake Time

Lake Time
Okiboji 7/2011

Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday, June 20th..Post workouts

RUN----
The run went well overall but was suprized how tired I felt in the middle of the mile repeats.  Targets hit and I was under a few seconds on each so pleased.  Humid day and noted I had a little more difficulty with the breathing but soldiered on.  I have choosen not to wear a heart rate monitor for any of my runs and I have done this since 11/1/10 and soley concentrated on pace.  WHY?  Cause the pace is the pace no matter what the heart rate is!!!  It has really paid off this season so far for me.

SWIM---

Felt really strong in the water today.  Started with the warm up, then ladders, and two sets of 300's.  All 100's were 1:30's and below so happy with that.  Meeting with my stroke coach 2x next week to work on the dropping elbow when I get tired. 

Now for some calories which is the best part of the day.

No comments: