Lake Time

Lake Time
Okiboji 7/2011

Saturday, July 16, 2011

okiboji tri done

Well the tri is over and another PR to add to add to my resume for the year of 2011.  Overall power numbers will have to add later cause I can't download it till home.

Weather here was perfect!!!  A little humid, slight south wind and not a cloud in the sky.

Swim was 0.6 of a mile and time was 15:14 (31/287)

Bike was 18 miles and time was 45:09....6th fastest bike of the day!! 6/287  According to my computer my average speed was 23.89.  Not sure what my Pnorm was but at one time I looked down on a slight uphill and it was 389 watts so I thought for sure I was going to fall apart on the run but didn't care cause I wanted to really push the bike.  I felt great the whole ride.

Calories on the bike = 120
Drank 1/2 liter of water

Run: was suppose to be 5.5miles but ended up being 4.56 and my time was 32:47 (29/287).  I really did have a lot left in the tank at the end.  I was saving a little for the last two miles but it was a little to late once we were entering the park and found out the course was a mile short.

Felt strong afterwards and wanted to go for a little ride with a group but we had some boating and tubing to do.

Came back to Hotel sat in the hot tub, then showed, and relaxed for awhile.  Then met up with Troy and Lea for some boating time.

The kids tubed for a couple of hours and then we headed to Barefoot bar for a couple cold brews, chips, salsa, and nachos.  Afterwards came home and relaxed.

We then met up for supper.  Had a great chef salad with sea food and probably a gallon of water.

Now in the room, feet up and watching the Tour.

Meeting Troy in the morning for 2 hour or so run.  Need to try and nail my goal miles for the week but just don't think that 60mile mark will be nailed.  Should end up around 47 but I will take it.

No comments: