Lake Time

Lake Time
Okiboji 7/2011

Sunday, September 12, 2010

End of the Season Tri

Well today marked the end of my 2010 triathlon season.  Today was the CyMan Tri which consisted of a 500 yard swim, 15 mile bike, and a 5K run.  PR was accomplished and by over 8 minutes.  All the training, blood, sweat, tears, paid off to a bitter sweet ending.  A big thanks to my beautiful wife, Alison, my children, Keegan and Olivia for allowing dad the time to train and for coming to my events and bringing me home everytime.  You endured the heat, rain, and cold on more than one occasion.  We seen many places this season to include, Jamaica, South Dakota, Kansas, and many different cities in Iowa.  We finish the running season with the running of the Chicago Marathon on 10/10/10.

Tomorrow starts a new adventure in my life.  As a friend of mine is finishing the Ironman Wisconsin I sign up for the Ironman for Sept of 2011.

No comments: